SAMS Europe 2019 - Certero Are Presenting Advice for Enterprises On Winning Executive Buy-In and Stakeholder Co-operation for SAM
SAMS Europe 2019 will host Certero’s Chief Storyteller, Matt Fisher, who will be presenting advice on winning executive buy-in and stakeholder co-operation for SAM
10/09/2019, London: According to Gartner, 75% of organisations are frustrated with their SAM tools. This is why Certero is showcasing their technology at SAMS Europe 2019 in Berlin on 19th and 20th September, and explaining how their solutions are rendering older legacy SAM tools obsolete. So, to discover the secret to our customer’s success, join us at Stand 5 and we’ll reveal all.
How to Make Friends and Influence People – Six Steps to Executive Buy-In and Stakeholder Co-operation for SAM
Are you are looking for some sound, practical advice to help you and your team? Certero’s very own Chief Storyteller, Matt Fisher, will be providing support and guidance at 3pm on day one. Titled “How to Make Friends and Influence People – Six Steps to Executive Buy-In and Stakeholder Co-operation for SAM”, the seminar will look at the SAM program, why it fails to deliver value and the 6 interpersonal skills needed to influence peers and gain support for driving improvements.
Digital Transformation and SAM – Where Are the Broken Links and How to Fix Them?
That’s not all! Certero are hosting a World Cafe session on day two and it’s titled: “Digital Transformation and SAM – Where Are the Broken Links and How to Fix Them?”. The session will focus on:
- Are your organization’s Digital Transformation efforts missing vital inputs from SAM and ITAM? If so, why and how can this be addressed?
- How can SAM and ITAM support Digital Transformation?
- Is your SAM function ready to support Digital Transformation? What needs to change in your tools, processes and skillsets?
- Many organizations put speed before cost in Digital Transformation, but are blind spots leading to overspend?
- How will your SAM function evolve in the next 2-3 years as Digital Transformation projects reshape workflows, assets and IT spending?